Aadhaar Card Correction Details
A request for change in Aadhaar Card can be made for the change in following categories. You can update the following data either by submitting your request Online or sending request through Post.
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
Update Aadhar Data Online:
Kindly visit below given link to Update your Aadhaar Card details online. Update Aadhaar Card details online processClick here to aadhar card corrections or Visit this UIDAI gov website to changes or correction in aadhar card at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update.
Send Update Request through Post:
You can send your Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form For Request Through Post. For more details kindly visit UIDAI Gov website at http://uidai.gov.in/update-your-aadhaar-data.html
UIDAI has launched Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal to make things more convenient. Using this portal, you can now modify your details like incorrect name, date of birth, gender or changed address online very easily. For this you need to first login using your Aadhaar number and a OTP sent to your mobile.
Steps to change your Aadhaar data details:
- Go to the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal at http://uidai.gov.in/update-your-aadhaar-data.html
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number in the field and click on ‘Send OTP’. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP-valid for only 15 minutes) on your registered mobile number. If your mobile number is not registered then you will be asked to input your mobile number on which your OTP will be sent.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile and the text visible on the screen and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Now check mark the field name which you want to update/change and press ‘Submit’ button.
- Now enter the new values in the field(s) and click on ‘Submit Update Request’ button.
- You will then be asked to verify the details you want to modify and if they are correct then tick mark the confirm check-box and press the ‘Proceed’ button else press ‘Modify’ button to edit your changes.
- Now you will be taken to ‘Update Request Confirmation and Document Upload’ page where you have to select the Document you have as proof and then browse the scanned copy of the same document on your computer and wait till the copy is uploaded and click on ‘Submit’ button. You can also send copies of the document through post
- You will then see a ‘Update Request Complete’ page stating that ‘Your update request has been successfully submitted on date. Your Update Request Number(URN) is 0000/00111/0XXXX’. You will also receive a confirmation message on your mobile number along with your URN. Keep your URN safe as this will be used to check the status of your update/change request later on. You can also download the acknowledgement slip (in pdf format) by clicking on the ‘Download File’ button or can take a printout of it for future reference by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.
How to update aadhaar card details without mobile number, Address change in Aadhar card, How to change Aadhar card mobile number, How to change gender in Aadhar card, Name change in Aadhar card, Date of birth change in Aadhar card, Photo change in Aadhar card: