Apply for Aadhaar Card Online
How to apply for Aadhaar Card Online:
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar card Enrollment center as per the appointment or Go to any authorized Aadhaar enrollment center anywhere in India with your identity and address proof.
- You can get free Aadhaar card application form(s) at the center itself, or you may choose to download it online.
- It is advisable to download, take a print out and go to the Aadhaar card center with the already filled application form(s) to save time at the center.
- At the time of enrollment, your photo, finger-prints and iris scan will be taken.
- Carefully review the details you have provided and make corrections, if any, during the enrollment itself.
- During enrollment, you will receive an acknowledgment slip, till the time you don't receive your original Aadahar Card copy.
- The information details will be verified centrally before you are issued Aadhaar Card.
- On successful verification, you will first receive an SMS and/or email notification and later after a few days your Aadhaar number will be printed and sent to your address through post.
Guide to online registration for aadhaar Card Appointment:
If you are expecting that enrollment for aadhaar card is completely online process, let me clear it.
You cannot apply for new aadhaar card online completely. However you can save lots of your time by doing few things that could be done online.
Following steps can be completed online, which will certainly save your time:1. Book Aadhaar Card Enrollment Appointment.
2. Find Nearest Enrollment Center 3. Download and Fill Aadhaar Card Application Form