Offline PAN Card Apply Process in India:
You can apply for pan card by filling the pan card application form and submit in the pan card centres at your nearest places in India (branches of NSDL or UTITSL) or send through courier to PAN Card Main branch.
Steps to apply for PAN Card Offline in India:
- Download PAN Card Application form PDF from the NSDL or UTIISL website
- Take a print of the application form
- Now fill your personal details like full name, date of birth, active mobile number, permanent address, gender, etc(Fill all required details).
- Attach proof of identity, proof of address and proof of DOB, passport size photo.
- Visit your nearest pan card office and submit the application form.
- Finally successfully applied and PAN Card will be sent to your address within 15 days
If you want any help, kindly contact below agents in India, they will help you to get PAN Card.
PAN Card Office/Agents in India:
You can apply for pan card Offline in India. Apply for a New Pan card, apply for a Reprint of Duplicate PAN Card, or apply for a Lost PAN Card, or apply for a Damaged pan card, apply for a Changes or Corrections in PAN Card.
Fill Offline application to apply for new PAN Card, Duplicate PAN Card, Change or Corrections in pan card.