How to Apply for Changes and Correction in PAN Card
PAN Card Correction: Existing card holders applying for correction of PAN data to apply either directly or online. Download the request for changes or correction in PAN data form available in the web site, providing the proof of the change requested.
You can apply for Changes and Corrections in pan card offline and online.Offline PAN Card Correction:
You can apply for Changes and Corrections in pan card by filling the Changes and Corrections in pan card application form and submit in the pan card centres at your nearest place (branches of NSDL or UTITSL).Apply Online for PAN Card Correction Process:
You can apply Online by filling the Changes and Corrections online application form through NSDL website, UTITSL and eMudhra, ThePANCard.com..
eMudhra - Apply for PAN Card Correction online through eMudhra PAN Services:
NSDL - Apply Changes and Corrections in PAN Card online through NSDL:
Kindly Click here to apply for PAN Card Correction Online or Visit website at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/changerequest.html
UTITSL - Apply Changes and Corrections in PAN Card online through UTITSL:
Kindly Click here to apply for PAN Card Correction Online or Visit website at http://www.myutiitsl.com/PAN_ONLINE/CSFPANApp
Apply Changes and Corrections in PAN Card online through Thepancard.com:
Kindly Click here to apply for PAN Card Correction Online or Visit website at http://www.thepancard.com/corrections-changes-pancard.php
Process to apply for PAN Card Correction:
- If you wants to make changes or corrections in the pan card data they you need to submit correction request form as per the Income Tax Deportment.
- The applicant need to submit a dully filled application form along with prescribe documents like (proof of identity, proof of address, and date of birth) to the nearest TIN-Facilitation center or pan card center.
- Note that previous pan card will not be taken as ID proof.
- Application process fee is payable.
- Applicant need not be attend personally they can apply directly from online or offline services.
- The details mentioned in the pan and with the corresponding data available are verified by the TIN-Facilitation and pan centers.
- In case if any dispensers are found in the application then the application will be rejected and non-acceptance memo will be sent
- To the applicant home by the address as in the applicant form or they will intimate personally.
- If the application is successfully completed without any dispensers then the applicant will be allotted 15-digit acknowledgement card .which is digitized and validate by TIN-Facilitation Centers for corrections and reprint.
- After the clearance of NSDL e-Gov, teh application will be forwarded to income tax department for in case if any changes are required.
- After confirmation from the Income Tax Department to NSDL e-Gov. The pan card will be sent for reprinting.
- After reprinting the pan card will be sent to the applicant through courier.
- In case if there is any non-delivery, return of pan card and defect related to photo or data the
- Applicant can make a request or complaint by e-mail at email@example.com.