How to Apply for PAN Card
You can apply for pan card offline and online.Offline PAN Card Process:
You can apply for pan card by filling the pan card application form and submit in the pan card centres at your nearest place (branches of NSDL or UTITSL).Online PAN Card Process:
You can apply Online by filling the online application form through NSDL website, UTITSL and eMudhra, ThePANCard.com..
Apply PAN Card online through NSDL:
Apply PAN Card online through UTITSL:
Apply PAN Card online through eMudhra:
Apply PAN Card online through Thepancard.com:
How to apply for a pan card online?
- To apply new PAN cards fill the form 49A
- After filling the data a confirmation screen will be displayed if you want any changes you can edit or confirm the same.
- After confirmation, an acknowledgement card Wii be appeared with 15-digits unique number.
- User should save and print the acknowledgement card.
- User can apply the pan card by the different categories like Hindu Undivided Family, individual, firm etc.
- If the user applying for an individual they should affix two recent colors with in the white background in the space provided in the acknowledgement.
- The photos should not be clipped or stapled to the acknowledgement.
- The left thumb impression and sign should be done inside box provided on the acknowledgement card.
- The thumb impression should be attested by the Gazette officer under official stamp and seal.
- If you entered the aadhar card number in the application form then the proof along with supporting documents should be submitted in the NSDL e-Gov.
- If the user is minor then you need to mention in the application as “MINOR”.
- If the communication is with in India the fee for the pan card will be 106.payment can be done in any way net banking, cheque, credit/debit card and demand draft.
- If the communication is outside the India the fee charges for pan card will be 985 and the payment should be made only by credit/debit cards or demand draft.
- The demand draft or cheque should draw in favor of ‘NSDL-PAN’.
- The update will be provided to the user after verification the process.