How to efiling of Income Tax Return
Steps to efile Income Tax Returns:
- Step1. Visit to official website of Incone Tax deportment http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- Step2. Then click on login if all ready register. If not registered kindly click on register yourself and register.
- Step3. Enter your used id(PAN Number).
- Step4. View your tax credit statement or Form 26AS. The TDS as per your Form 16 must tally with the figures in Form 26AS.
- Step5. Click on the income tax return forms and choose the financial year.
- Step6. Download the ITR form applicable to you. If you’re exempt income exceeds Rs.5,000, the appropriate form will be ITR-2 (If the applicable form is ITR-1 or ITR 4S, you can complete the process on the portal itself, by using the 'Quick e-file ITR' link - this has been explained below).
- Step7. Open excel utility (the downloaded return preparation software) and fill out the form by entering all details using your Form 16.
- Step8. Check the tax payable amount by clicking the 'calculate tax' tab.
- Step9. Pay tax (if applicable) and fill in the challan details.
- Step10. Confirm all the data provided in the worksheet by clicking the 'validate' tab.
- Step11. Generate an XML file and save it on your desktop.
- Step12. Go to 'upload return' on the portal's panel and upload the saved XML file.
- Step13. A pop-up will be displayed asking you to digitally sign the file. In case you have obtained a digital signature, select ‘Yes’. If you have not got digital signature, choose 'No'.
- Step14. The acknowledgment form, ITR Verification (ITR-V) will be generated which can be downloaded by you.
- Step15. Take a printout of the form ITR-V and sign it in blue ink
- Step16. Send the form by ordinary or speed post to the Income-Tax Department-CPC , Post Bag No. 1 , Electronic City Post Office, Bangalore, 560 100, Karnataka within 120 days of filing your returns online.
efiling Income Tax Return Process:
You can efile inomce tax reurns from the following websites. Free filing from Gov income tax deportment website, other service provides are not free, they will charge you according to your requirements, they will support you to file income tax return. Kindly go through the below given websites.
1.Income Tax Department:Income tax return online India by Income Tax Department
efiling Income Tax Return by Income Tax Department website. Kindly visit this website to file your it returns for freely.Income Tax eFiling Here by Gov Income Tax Department.
2.Taxsmile: Income Tax Return efiling by Taxsmile
Taxsmile Income tax return online India.Income tax return online Here by Taxsmile.
3.ClearTax: Income Tax Return efiling by ClearTax
ClearTax Income Tax Return efiling India.Income tax return online Here by ClearTax.
4.H&R Block: Income tax return online by H&R Block
H&R Block Income tax return online India.Income tax return online Here by H&R Block.
5.Taxman: Income Tax Return efiling by Taxman
Taxman Income Tax Calculator India.Income Tax Return efiling Here by Taxman.
6.Taxspanner: Income Tax Return efiling by Taxspanner
Taxspanner Income Tax Calculator India.Income Tax Return efiling Here by Taxspanner.